Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nutella Banana Sushi

The moment I saw this picture, my taste buds jumped. Or whatever it is they do. At any case, they started the drooling process.

Then I read the words: NUTELLA (NUTELLA!) BANANA and I was hooked.

I came across this recipe on Pinterest and it was simply too good to pass by without notice. And without sharing. Because sharing is caring, right?!

Well, I hope you´ll enjoy the recipe as much as I do. I mean:

1. It´s delicious
2. It´s Nutella, banana and pancake
3. It´s super easy to make
4. It´s gluten-free, meaning more folks can enjoy it!
5. Did I mention it has Nutella in it?

Anyway, thank you to Amee from Inspired Housewife blog for not keeping this magic for herself!

Here is link to the full recipe on Amee´s blog:
http://www.inspired-housewife.com/2012/08/27/nutella-banana-sushi-gluten-free/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMD that looks delicious!!!