Thursday, April 4, 2013

Feeding Your Pets The Natural Way E-Book Special Offer Extended


I have decided to extend the special Easter Holiday offer on my e-book until the end of this week! 

The limited offer of 20% discount is valid until April 7, 2013 midnight, ECT.

Feeding Your Pets The Natural Way is now available ONLY for $7.99 USD!

Read testimonials and more information about my book, which serves as a guide to understanding the nutritional needs of our beloved canine and also feline friends, view sample recipe, remedy and a complete list of contents on the book´s presentation page HERE.
Do you ever wonder what goes into your pet´s dry or canned food? How you can make a tasty, healthy, natural meal for your furry friend, cost effectively and simply? Are you tired of complicated nutritional guidelines and charts? Need recipes for your aging pet, puppy, or pet with allergies, sensitive stomach, or other health issues? Or maybe you are tired of ineffectively fighting against constant diarrhea, or returning health problems which are a result of a low immunity of your four legged family member?

I believe I may have some answers, solutions and tips for you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding natural nutrition and health care, I´ll be glad to help.

No comments: